Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics' employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics is a comprehensive services orthopaedic group, offering diagnostic, surgical and non-surgical procedures, along with rehabilitative physical and occupational therapy. Our orthopaedic specialists along with our therapists work as a team to treat virtually any orthopaedic injury and musculoskeletal pain experienced by our patients.
MBO has been serving the Mercer County, New Jersey and Bucks County, Pennsylvania areas for over 20 years, and has the following opportunities currently available:
[ Online Employment Application ]
Total Joint Arthroplasty Surgeon
Immediate full-time position exists at Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics, a premier; subspecialty-oriented private practice group of orthopaedic specialists with interests in hand surgery, sports medicine, orthopaedic trauma, joint replacements, foot & ankle surgery as well as physical medicine and rehabilitation. Located in Langhorne, and Bristol, Pennsylvania, and Hamilton, Lawrenceville, Marlton, and Princeton, New Jersey and one hour and thirty minutes from Philadelphia and New York City, the practice area serves a population of over 1,000,000 people. This stable and expanding practice is seeking a board certified fellowship trained orthopaedic total joint arthroplasty surgeon to complement the practice and enhance the musculoskeletal component and business development of our organization. Ancillary services combined with the practice include physical therapy, occupational therapy, imaging, ultrasound, a DME program, and a physician-owned, state-of-the art ASC with market-leading outpatient joint replacement program scheduled to open September 2018.
Each of our board certified physicians provide a focused practice area including: Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine, Hand/Upper Extremity, Arthroscopy, Trauma, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Foot & Ankle, and PM&R.
- AAOS Board Certified
- Fellowship trained in total Joint Arthroplasty
- New Jersey and Pennsylvania licenses
- Immediate, Full-time position
- Practice call rotation
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Generous vacation with additional dedicated CEU time
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, and 401k
- License and DEA reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Real estate and ASC investment opportunities
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please email (email@example.com) or fax (609-587-4349) your CV to Anthony Molchany, Chief Executive Officer.
JOB ID: MBOCLA171222
Full-time position(s) exist at Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics, PC, a premier subspecialty-oriented orthopedic group with offices in Langhorne, Pennsylvania and Lawrenceville, Hamilton, Marlton, and Princeton, New Jersey. Clinical Assistant prepares patients to see the physicians, facilitates lab tests and paperwork as needed, coordinates patient care, and assists with clinical duties as directed to facilitate smooth patient flow. May perform as primary clinical assistant for a specific provider. This position requires candidate to be able to work at all locations of MBO. Some travel may be required.
- High school degree required
- Minimum CMA certification required, LPN preferred
- Training in orthopedics-specific assisting a plus
- At least one year of experience in clinical assisting required
- Working knowledge of managed care basics
- Pleasant speaking voice and demeanor
- Good communication skills
- Neat, professional appearance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets patient and escorts them from the waiting room to exam rooms; prepares patients for exam or treatment
- Puts charts up for physicians when patient is ready in exam room
- Prepares exam rooms with necessary instruments
- Assists physicians in preparing for examinations and minor procedures
- Informs patients of tests and medications needed and if prior authorization is required,
- Schedules tests and off site procedures when necessary
- Retrieves and responds to telephone messages left for the doctor by patients; liaison as a patient care coordinator.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- Disposes of contaminated items according to OSHA guidelines
- Obtains and handles laboratory specimens according to CLIA guidelines
- Enters and scans patient demographic and health information into the computerized chart and all notes given with the appointment.
- Performs patient education when appropriate
- Replenishes supplies—stocks and cleans exam rooms
- Takes medical stock inventory and communicates supply shortages to Office Manager or Practice Manager
- Performs cast removal and preparation for cast application; removes sutures and staples.
- Escorts patient back to exam room.
- Directs test results and correspondence to physician for review and treatment plan
- . Schedules surgeries and preparation instructions to patients as per site of procedures.
- Attends annual CPR, OSHA and CLIA training programs
- Attends all regular meetings
- Performs all other tasks and projects assigned by the Director of Clinical Operations and physicians.
MBO offers Excellent compensation and benefits for the right candidate.
[ Online Employment Application ]