What is Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)?
Tennis Elbow (also called Lateral Epicondylitis) is an overuse injury of the tendons causing pain in the elbow.
- Pain on the outside of your elbow
- Pain when lifting
- Repetitive activities involving the muscles and tendons in that area
- Age: usually seen in patients between the ages of 30-50
- Modify activities that are causing the pain
- Physical Therapy
- Corticosteroid injection
- Needle therapy without medication
- Autologous blood injection
- Platelet-Rich Plasma
- Extra-corporeal shockwave therapy
- Open tendon debridement-resection of the diseased tissue or arthroscopic debridement